My Dear Community,
Here is the special gift of Allah coming back.
Here is the Month of Ramadan carrying to us, the blessings of Allaahsubhanah, inviting to reform and rebuild our heart, mind and body with Faith, love, Fairness, Mercy, Health and unity.
We, Muslim Community, are facing many challenges of different kinds, but the Faith,
Knowledge, Good Character and Unity, are our means to survive and face all those challenges.
My Dear community,
Take advantage of this generous gift of Allaah by developing and rebuilding your Muslim personality through:
• Reading the Qur’aan. i.e. Allaah’s message and reflecting upon its meaning (Tafseer: ibn katheer: http://www.qtafsir.com/or any other credible Tafseer).
• Minimize or avoid social networking services.
• Give more time to Ibadah and Duaa for all.
• Collect money in a charity box or put it in Masjid’s Box.
• Volunteer for community service.
• Seek the LaylatulQadr.
• Break the bad Habits and replace them with good Ones.
• Rebuild family ties and be kind to relatives.
• Do charity on behave your beloved who died.
My Dear community,
Rejoice in Allah’s bounty and Mercy and remember what Allah says (which means): “Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate.”.
and the Hadith Qudsi (which means):: “Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving ten times its like, up to seven hundred times. Allah the Most High said: ‘Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me’. For the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time of joy when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord, and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of Musk.” [Muslim]
Imam Wissam Abdul-Baki,
Islamic Society.of W. MA