The Sunnahs and Ethics that the Muslim should observe on the day of Eid are as follows:
- To rise early in the morning and pray Fajr
- To take a bath.
- To clean the teeth
- To wear the best cloths you have.
- Cloth are not to attract other’s attention but to present your beautiful inner-self.
- To go to the Eid gathering early.
- Eid Alfit: Eat few dates as Allah’s Apostle (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of Eid-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten odd number of dates. While in the Eid Al Odha the sunnah to eat after Salaag from your Qurbani and Oth’yah.
- Let all family members witness the Barakah of Eid, including women in Period.
- To go to the Place Salaat by one way and to come back another way if its possible.
- To walk on foot a much as you can . (park Your car properly as far as you can a and if you are single, try to come with other or bring others with you to save space on the day of Eid.)
- To recite on the way to the Eid Musalla and after paryers for four days: “Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha illa-llahu Wa-llahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, WA lillahil Hamd.” “Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest. There is no deity besides Allah and Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest and all praises are for Allah only.” ( in the Eid Odah Takbeer strats from the Fajr of Eid plus 4 days until Asr Pryar, while in Eid Al Fitr will starts from the night of last day of fasting until slaat Eid)
- Leave for the place of Eid prayer early in the morning and recite the Takbeer while raising voice.
- Eid prayer and prayed are two rak’at without praying anything before or after.
- Please bring your own prayer rug. Rugs are not provided. The grass might be wet from morning dew.
- Eid Al Fitr: Zakat Al- Fitr is $10-12 per person for every individual in the household. Please pay your fitr before the Eid prayers. All Fitr is distributed locally.
- Pray and Lsiten to Kutbah (Speech of Eid) then meet, greet and be kind , humble and considerate. ( Do not raise your voice after Paryer or if you want to leave)
- Visit your relatives and friends. (if you are unable to visit, at least call them.
- Please Keep the field clean and follow the instruction of the ISWM volunteers
- Give your children a chance to do Salât Al-Eid and Arrange with their school for this matter. We Are Ready to help you
- Happy Eid and may Allah accept all good deed,