Yes (67%, 85 Votes)- No (17%, 22 Votes) – Somewhat (15%, 19 Votes) – Total: 126
The best of supplications is the supplication on the day of A’rafah and the best which I and the Prophets before me have said (is): “None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner. To Him belongs sovereignty and all praise and He is over all things omnipotent.” more Duaa at: Duaa
As-Salaam ‘Alaikum wa Rahmatullah dear Community,
How many beloved has left this world and died, and they do not have any more chances to fast?
How many are sick and ill and cannot fast or stand for prayer at night, even they wish and will?
You and I are very lucky to reach Ramadan… very lucky indeed!
Therefore, may Allah make you and me grateful to Allah, for allowing us to reach this blessed month.
Let’s thank Allah in our statements, actions, and especially our manners.
Allah says (which means): “Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate.”.
Imam Wissam Abdul-Baki,
Islamic Society.of W. MA
Ramadan Mubaraak My Dear Community, As-Salaam ‘AlaikumwaRahmatullah, Here is the special gift of Allah coming back. Here is the Month of Ramadan carrying to us, the blessings of Allaahsubhanah, inviting to reform and rebuild our heart, mind and body with…
Imagine someone really, really important is coming to visit you. Surely, you would cook, clean, shop, prepare and plan everything for them, well ahead of time. You would make sure they are comfortable and well taken care of. You would…
…Black and white, red and yellow, followers of the Prophet Muhammad come from all human races. Whether in Asia or Europe, Africa or America, in every nook and cranny of this globe, you are sure to find Muslims. They live in the most advanced, sprawling megalopolis as well as in the most primitive nomadic tent, village, hamlet, and even in the bush.
Polls: Do You Think Muslim Children Are Prepared to Face Future Challenges?
No (51%, 19 Votes)
Yes (38%, 14 Votes)
Somehow (11%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 37
How Do You Overcome Challenges?
- – All of the above (45%, 5 Votes)
- – Take difficulties as gift that provide me with the lessons that I become better (18%, 2 Votes)
- – Develop a deeper capacity to deal with life (9%, 1 Votes)
- – Put my full trust in God’s plan (9%, 1 Votes)
- – Use the reason and then do Tawakkul (reliance on Allah) (9%, 1 Votes)
- – None of the above (9%, 1 Votes)
- To listen to them (23%, 7 Votes)
- Make time for one-on-one conversations (23%, 7 Votes)
- Model and expect good manners (19%, 6 Votes)
- Use positive language (13%, 4 Votes)
- Keep it simple (10%, 3 Votes)
- Suggest options and alternatives (6%, 2 Votes)
- Ask open-ended questions (3%, 1 Votes)
- Don’t sweat the small stuff (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 31
Do You Think ISIS Was a Result of:
All of the Above (40%, 27 Votes)
Political Game With Economical Purpose (24%, 16 Votes)
Made Up to Spread Negative image of Islam and Muslims (22%, 15 Votes)
None of the Above (9%, 6 Votes)
Effects of Cultural and Spiritual Lag (4%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 67
- Things have improved a little. (40%, 32 Votes)
- I’m doing far better now. (29%, 23 Votes)
- I’m doing worse. (19%, 15 Votes)
- Nothing has changed. (13%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 80