This snake did not put out the welcome mat for Jerel Heywood. The unsuspecting man got a stinging surprise when he stepped up to the front door of his buddy and fellow Lawton, Okla., resident Rodney Copeland. A 5-foot-5-inch snake was coiled…more: NTP
A woman was left with severe facial paralysis after being bitten by a tick on the neck in her garden at home. Rachel Foulkes-Davies is a 43-year-old mother of three from Denbighshire, North Wales who previously worked as a day care coordinator.
Ms Foulkes-Davies had originally thought nothing of the insect bite, which occurred when she was sitting in her garden in June 2015…MORE: .independent
“And none knows the soldiers of your Lord except Him. And mention of the Fire is not but a reminder to humanity.: MORE: (The Qur’aan)
Kristine Donovan says she noticed a bruise on her daughter Kailyn’s leg a week ago. The bruise grew larger, which led Donovan to take her daughter to a pediatrician.
Donovan says doctors first prescribed antibiotics. Those had no effect, leading doctors to recommend taking Kailyn to the emergency room.
It was there where doctors confirmed the bruise was actually necrosis from a black widow spider’s venom….MORE: wwlp.com